Open pit metals mining company in need of a Project Manager to support environmental mining projects across multiple metals mines managed by this company, Location, Reno, NV. In this role you will be primarily responsible for, the following.
- Managing and coordinating the activities of the large number of small environmental projects.
- Site experience in geo-technical or environmental programs
- 8-15 years experience in natural resources
- Exposure to mining studies
- Enough familiarity with the major work products of permitting and environmental disciplines to not be misguided..
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships.
if you feel you have the basic qualifications above, please submit your resume. All resumes will be reviewed immediately. Thank you.