Field Engineer, based out of WA, OR, MT, ID or WY, with electronics repair experience needed to service Fueling equipment found at gas stations and as well as card readers and terminals found in retail stores. This position requires 80% overnight travel. You will work with our sales team, distributors, engineers, service contractors and the end users to determine the root-cause and corrective actions required to resolve equipment service problems The position provides the opportunity for the FE to utilize his/her technical and analytical skills to determining the reason the equipment and/or services are not performing as desired. Once the root-cause is established, the FE will ensure the required corrective actions are completed to resolve the issue(s). This position will be based out of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, or Wyoming. Salary: $68K
• Take ownership of performance issues, determine root-cause and corrective actions, confirm resolution, and communicate to all stakeholders throughout the process.
• Support sales as requested for customer meetings related to technical details/issues.
• Support Engineering as requested for onsite testing, data collection, and problem determination.
• Support contract maintenance, projects, etc. as requested with specific site related issues.
• Comply with and drive safety standards to ensure adherence with our company, customer, and regulatory requirements
• Produce a written report for every site visit using the provided guidelines/tools.
• Minimum Associate Degree (two-year) in electronics or 2 or more years of equivalent experience
• Excellent analytical/troubleshooting skills
• Satisfactory oral and written communication skills
• Organizational and prioritization skills
• Self-directed, motivated, and diligent (comfortable taking ownership)
• 80% Overnight travel
• Field experience a plus
Thank you for considering this opportunity!