Immediate opening for a HR Manager in Iowa at our industrial equipment manufacturing and distribution facility. This facility has approximately 100 hourly employees and 100 contract employees. We are a day shift operation and we have no union employees. We are seeking a motivated individual that wants to progress in our company. We are filling our pipeline now for the future. Full time position, full benefits. Relocation is available.
- Develop and deploy HR strategies to manage talent, drive the culture, and align the organization for a small site (plant, HQ or remote workforce).
- Ensure the talent pipeline for the future, assess and select talent, and coach managers on the process.
- Design and deliver local HR practices that create and maintain the desired culture.
- Prepare the workforce for change. Use assessment tools and metrics to diagnose organizational issues.
- Identify the learning, training, and development needs of the organization and deploy effective training plans.
- Build managers' leadership capability.
- Use coaching skills to influence behavior and business decisions to be consistent with the values and ethical standards.
- Perform investigations and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure effective deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process.
- Identify viable so deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process.
- Identify solutions considering legal implications when making decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations, or Business Administration
- Minimum of three years of HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution environment
- Desire to progress in management.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations, or Business Administration
- Manufacturing experience
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Project management skills with a track record for results
- Demonstrated HR strategic business partner success in organizational development
- Analyzing data for human resources initiatives
- Coaching/facilitation/conflict management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build organizational capability
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas/thoughts to all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of employment/labor law