Title insurance company in Orem has an opening for a Title Examiner to perform title searches for both residential and commercial transactions. The ideal candidate's experience would include the following:
- Familiar with all aspects of title work
- Properly prices commitments, endorsements, policies and guarantees using appropriate schedule of fees and charges
- Utilizes technical bulletins in order to evaluate and resolve problems
- Selects appropriate write-ups for commitments and policies both standard and extended coverage and writes error-free instructions to production typist for same
- Participates in business development activities to maintain existing clients and acquire new clients
• High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years title related real estate experience researching titles or assisting a Title Examiner/Officer.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong detail orientation