Do you take pride in knowing you are helping to make things happen? Can you work in a relationship with other people where it requires ongoing flexibility? Do you have an upbeat, positive attitude? Are you able to find resolutions? If you can answer yes to these questions, my client has an opportunity ideally suited for you. We are looking for an individual to support the Information Systems Department as a Network Analyst.
Main responsibility will be to continually evaluate and recommend network technologies that allow the organization to achieve its business and technologies goals. Implement / update all of the appropriate processes and procedures to ensure the organization’s network is running at an optimum level. Manage all telephone systems, routers, switches, mobile device management, firewalls, cabling Network security, patching and licenses and vendor management to ensure a high-level of uptime and proper level of data security.
- Create, maintain, and support client's local and wide area network needs. This includes event monitoring, QOS, expansion and tuning.
- Developing centralized, efficient methods for managing network systems to minimize downtime and increase security on the network
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and encryption.
- Strong expertise with routing, network security, flow control, TCP/IP and associated protocols.
- Excellent understanding of VoIP and telephony systems
- Strong skills in working with multiple vendors and projects
- Ability to efficiently manage network expansion.
- Excellent knowledge of how data networking interacts with other areas of IT.
- Handles purchases, patches and updates on all network equipment.
- Able to write technical policies, procedures, and documentation including user guides, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Oversees/controls the network software and related hardware and communication systems.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
- Manage the information flow to members, Administration, branch levels, and external interested parties..
A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment. 2-4 years experience with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and encryption. Preference given for post-secondary degree in computer science/computer information systems, or related field or a combination of related experience and education. Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Willingness to work outside of normal business hours. Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with other department supervisors. Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise network systems. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of the Credit Union and member records at all times.
Understand network systems and implement resolution to network problems. Make
recommendations to meet the goals and objectives of the company functions, procedures, and policies. Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by client.
PREFER SOMEONE OUT OF A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION WITH MULTIPLE BRANCHES.