Senior RoR Engineer, San Francisco, CA
Successful, growing, leader in on-line and mobile wellness programs.
Software Engineer Ruby on Rails
San Francisco, CA
You will build web applications ( Design, develop. Deliver) for our users, partners, and team. Those applications can range from business-critical internal tools to the core architecture and our mobile products, with opportunities to work with a variety of languages and technologies.
- Write back-end code using Ruby + Rails
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Proactively look for ways to make Keas better
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Very strong in one of the following:
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching, relational databases, MVC)
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Understanding of CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization
Competitive compensation package that includes bonus potential, stock options.
Send Replies to Connie Dorigan Condor1@dorigan.com
Please send your Resume as a Word.doc with the title of the position in the subject line.
- Github profile or link to open source work
- Visual design skills
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks
- Interest in mobile and touch-based web platform
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Like having a drink with teammates as often as required