|We are a start-up, rapidly growing, in the Solar Energy Management space developing an intelligent and cost-effective distributed energy storage system that captures solar power and delivers it when needed most.
About the Position:
You will be expected to invent and implement architecture for driving the automated testing of new products and supporting software and services. As a leader you will work with developers to build stubs for upstream testing, tests integrated with build tools and working with development and product teams dedicated to quality software. You will need to be confident in your ability to architect and code solutions that the group can use for years to come and tests that are clever enough to be flexible across releases.
We are looking for the unique combination of development skills and passion for testing features and services. We need you to be innovative, have an entrepreneur’s approach and use creativity to improve our services on a daily basis. This job is much more than defining tests for existing API's and features, as you will also be working with the development and production teams on early detection and monitoring solutions.
You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
· 2-7 years of experience as a developer, QA Engineer, or SDET.
· 2-7 years of expertise in an object oriented programming language.
· 2-7 years if experience in web based application load and longevity testing.
· Proficient in testing methodologies
· Experience with open source tools and resources.
· Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience
· Ability to programmatically test any software product and develop automation for it.
· Experience with automated test and specification frameworks ( selenium, cucumber experience a plus)
· Comfort and familiarity with common data structures, algorithms and collections.
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.