Senior Java/JavaServer Faces(JSF) Developer , Salt Lake City, UT
Immediate opening with a progressive company committed to addressing Environmental, Health and Safety and Sustainability solutions.
• Design, plan, develop, deploy and maintain working software in a fast-paced environment using agile methods and iterative delivery of business value.
• Use and exploit the latest development technologies and suites to produce and deploy software, and mentor others in the same.
• Build application solutions using Java, XML and web services.
• Participate in the design, planning and development of solutions based on business requirements.
• Participate as part of a project team to design, code, unit test and implement moderately complex programs to support the portfolio management process.
• Manage small to mid-level sized programs or portions of a program.
• Establish testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout
development and before release.
• Assist in establishing project budget and timelines; manage assigned component of project
within budget and time constraints.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
• 8+ years’ experience in a corporate Java/J2EE software product development environment.
• 5+ years application development experience.
• Demonstrated experience in system analysis, design, development, and implementation of web based applications within an MVC architecture.
• Experience with Oracle 11g.
• Must be able to spend at least 75% of work time sitting and using standard desktop computing equipment.
• Must be able to hear and speak clearly enough to participate in highly interactive, fast paced conversations.
• Must be able to work in an open office environment with moderate noise levels and frequent interruptions.
• Must be able to work in a smoke-free workplace.
• Must be able to work during normal business hours and occasional overtime to meet deadlines.
Travel: 20 percent travel may be required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Thank you for considering this opportunity!