Sales Manager - Alternative Fuels
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This position reports to : Director of Sales/ Marketing – Fuel Storage Business Unit
Interviews in progress.
We are expanding into Utah and need a self motivated, dynamic Sales Manager to introduce our CNG fuel systems to the automotive industry. You will be responsible to:
Education and/or Experience:
- Develop new business opportunities for the Fuel Storage Business Unit.
- Gather market research and analyze market opportunities, competitive conditions, technology requirements and other factors that will determine market success.
- Develop and manage relationships with vehicle integrators, and fleets in North America.
- Promote teamwork, communications, and support of administrative staff.
- Perform a variety of tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude expected. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Monitor governmental funding opportunities to align against core competencies.
- Support the development and preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Support corporate communications, including, press releases, marketing, presentations and reports.
- Represent us at conferences and expositions, and in support of Business Development activities.
- Adopt and implement the Quality Assurance Procedures-QAP and Departmental Work Instructions-DWI, identified in QEMS Employee Training Matrix located on the LAN.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Prefer 5 years experience with alternative fuel vehicles (compression and storage of hydrogen and compressed natural gas), and system level understanding of hybrid and electric drive-trains.
- Minimum 10 years proven sales or sales management preferably in the automotive industry
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with UT, WY, ID and CO sales.
- Residence in Utah or Oklahom
- Travel (Local and domestic) as required, but typically up to about 50-60% of time.
We thank you in advance for considering this opportunity. All resumes will be held confidential reviewed within 8 hours of receipt. You will be called immediately if you meet the requirements below.