Manager, Nursing Staff
Salt Lake City area
Full Time, Full Benefits
Hours: 8-5 M-F
Full Benefits, Professional Staff
We have an immediate opening for a Manager of our nursing staff. Our nurses are experts in clinical care and respond to several established patients daily. You will work with the Nurse Triage Supervisors to ensure the nurses follow established guidelines to provide the best care and advice to each patient. In an office setting, our nurses provide clinical care that includes electronic prescription renewal, triage to the most appropriate level of care, provision of illness and injury advice, self-care intervention, identification of resources, answering and responding to after-hour calls, performing nurse follow-up activities, and provision of consulting and referring services for patient inbound calls. In addition, nursing services will include coordination of care across the continuum. All duties and responsibilities fall within departmental and organizational guidelines, are within the scope of practice as defined by the Board of Registered Nursing and are in compliance with state laws and medical nursing standards of care.
- Bachelor's Degree-any
- RN-Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required
- Must possess and maintain a current RN license
- Five years of previous progressive experience in clinical nursing, preferably in an Ambulatory or Hospice setting
- A minimum of one year nursing supervision (clinical coordinator or supervisor) experience
- Ambulatory, outpatient or emergency room care experience preferred
- One-two (1-2) years of practical experience as an RN in a physician’s office or medical office setting preferred
- Experience working with multiple clients, complex client relationships and/or high volume
We are anxious to fill this position and look forward to seeing your resume. We will call you immediately if you fit the basic qualifications. No resume will be forwarded to a hiring manager without your consent. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.