Remote, SLC, or Lehi, UT openings. Apply by emailing inquiries or emailing your resume to SKM@SLRutah.com. We have an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer with experience in Transportation and related drainage projects. Location may be Salt Lake City, Lehi, or remote. As we continue our growth along the Wasatch Front, we are passionate about developing transportation solutions that are innovative, instill lasting value, and provide for mutual success. We also offer work-life balance and long-term security.
In addition to being a part of our Transportation Projects Team, you will mentor engineers as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field. PE preferred
- Experience working with project teams, engineers, designers, and transportation projects.
- Technical knowledge of civil engineering related services such as roadway design, land surveying, right-of-way acquisition, construction oversight, or similar.
- Ability to work with the Utah transportation sector such as UDOT, UTA, and local municipalities.
- Nice to have: Experience using Bentley design software.
- Design-Build Experience
- We are an agile firm which allows our employees the freedom to own their projects, and step into new, exciting roles.
- Our priority is to make sure your work is compatible with your life outside of the office, allowing you time to enjoy with your family or engage in hobbies
- PTO/Holidays: Yearly, three weeks of paid time off, six holidays, and two floating holidays to use at your convenience
- Target Salary Midpoint: $105K plus 20-35% annual bonus
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Bonus plan, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, etc.
We appreciate your interest in our Transportation Engineering position. Please apply. It is easy, just upload your resume. No long forms! We review every resume. Thank you in advance for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.