Coordinator - E
Immediate Opening! We are now hiring an ES Coordinator (projects & program management) to ensure success for our work programs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is compassionate, outgoing, highly organized, sets goals and completes them on time, and mitigates potential problems and delays. Located in West Valley City, UT. This is a full time, direct hire position with great benefits, that includes paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, and life insurance, and a retirement plan. Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday – Friday, with some outside flexibility when needed.
Our facility provides on-site and off-site programs that allow adults with developmental disabilities the opportunities to become, gainfully employed, enjoy social interactions, and live independently. Our programs help these adults develop employable work skills, integrate into on-site or off-site employment programs, and learn independent living. For example, typical skills might be learn to bag groceries in grocery store checkout lane, to write a resume, to successfully interview, to cook and clean, job safety, and to utilize a bus system.
To keep these programs running, we need someone with excellent coordination and organizational skills to make sure all the facility’s supplies are kept in stock; ensure customer satisfaction with our adults that work for businesses; maintain and build employer/client relationships; and respond as needed to the successful development, delivery, and quality of all elements of our facility/work center employment division.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Upholds and promotes established policies and procedures set forth by applicable regulatory agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Labor, the Utah Division of Services for People with Disabilities, the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, OSHA, etc. Assures that Employment Services staff members understand and comply with applicable regulatory standards.
- Assures that participants are adequately trained in the performance of their jobs, that safety measures are met, and that the participants are properly supervised.
- Works with companies to help ensure customer satisfaction, regarding the work performance of the individuals that have been trained by our team. Customer satisfaction is very important to our program.
- Meets with local companies, that are interested in our program, to develop new business opportunities with meaningful work for either off-site work or at our facility.
- Negotiates and prepares contracts with companies hiring.
- Assures the production and delivery of high-quality products and services in a timely and satisfactory manner, by ensuring supplies are in stock, and we meets customer delivery dates and expectations.
- Develops, plans, and executes strategies to improve department processes and services.
- Maintains current, accurate and adequate reports and financial records, including balancing reports, and assures that required reports are delivered to appropriate company personnel in a timely manner.
- Oversees the delivery of contracted custodial services.
- Effectively selects, trains, supervises and evaluates direct subordinates. Disciplines staff in a fair, objective, consistent and ethical manner.
- Upholds and adheres to our facility’s policies and procedures.
- Has an excellent attendance record. Arrives at work, appointments and meetings on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science, psychology, sociology, or similar
- Five years related experience – planning, coordinating, and executing projects. Social work skills a plus..
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintain a valid Utah driver’s license and clean driving record. Required to safely drive a vehicle.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, and lift 50 pounds or ¼ of his/her body weight.
Thank you in advance for your time. Please apply, it is easy. Just upload your resume.