Immediate opening for a HR Sr. Manager, in Ogden Utah. Direct hire. Benefits.
Our Ogden, UT facility manufactures and supplies electric heat and control products for industrial heating applications in the U.S. and internationally. We are growing! Grow with us!
Our parent company is a multi-national engineering group whose world-leading industrial and commercial steam systems, advanced electric thermal solutions, pumps and fluid path equipment can be found in industrial heating and commercial settings worldwide. Across a wide range of industries, we provide the thermal energy and pumping solutions that our customers need to manufacture many of the goods that you use every day; anything from food and beverages to medicines, paper, textiles, or car tires.
We have an immediate opening
for a HR Sr. Manager in our Ogden, UT facility to perform HR Business Partner Duties and Facility HR duties. The HR Sr. Manager will report to the Corporate VP HR and will lead HR operations in our Ogden, UT facility. The HR Sr. Manager will play a key role in influencing change and supporting management and corporate strategies and goals. The HR Sr. Manager will lead the HR team, and provide performance management, implement leadership training programs, coach employees, recruit to develop or grow teams, provide strategies, organize change, and tackle daily personnel issues. This position requires the ability to interact with management and offer advice and counsel in a positive and productive manner, attend daily staff meetings to provide HR support, recruit and onboard, participate in manpower planning, help management identify gaps in teams, plan forward, and change management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an HR professional to develop their HR and management skills in an organization through the management and support of positive change in a growing organization.
Required Education and Experience:
HR Business Partner Duties:
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, or related field required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
Facility HR Senior Manager Duties:
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy and process to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process redesign and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Executes talent processes and programs designed to meet current and anticipated future talent needs.
- Leads the facility HR team:
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the HR department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the HR department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations for the HR Department.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management.
Please apply. It is easy, just upload your resume. Thank you!