We manufacture electronic PCBA's for highly-technical "smart" products for our aerospace, military/defense, automotive/original equipment manufacturers, and other programs. As an Electronics - Prototype Technician you will work with our Team to perform a wide variety of responsibilities in relation to the building, testing, and trouble shooting of printed circuit boards.
Beginning in the prototype stage, we work closely with our customers to identify appropriate test strategy for all stages of manufacturing. You will use your innovative knowledge and skills to help develop and utilize existing or new test solutions for cost reduction and product performance enhancement. This is a direct hire position with health benefits. Join us for an exciting career.
Location:, Logan, UT. Shift. 3pm -1 am, M-Thurs
. Salary based on certifications and electronics related experience: Salary range: $15- $23/hr plus $1.50/hr differential.
- Hand solders electronic assemblies
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly
- Operates manufacturing equipment
- Enters product tracking data
- Inspects products to quality standards
- Creates post build Design for Manufacturability (DFM) reports
- Works with engineers to develop process and work instructions
- Performs peer training as required
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 3 years related work experience and or Military Electronics training
- J-Std. and IPC 610 certifications (preferred)
- Oscilloscopes, multi-meter and other electronics test equipment
- Moderate level computer skills including Microsoft Office and Suite
- Good verbal and written communication
- Work well in team environment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident*
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.