Immediate opening for an Electronics Technician (Service Cell), for our Mon- Wed, 5pm to 5am, shift. Please join us!
We are a printed circuit board assembly manufacturing company located in beautiful, Logan, UT.
We support military, aerospace, medical, and other high tech OEM industries. We provide our customers with product design and rapid prototyping, circuit card assembly, test and test development, box-build, system level integration, and end order fulfillment. We provide reverse logistics including warranty/non-warranty repair, refurbishment, and disposal of products.
As an Electronics Technician, you will be responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and repairing printed circuit assemblies (PCA). In a cell environment, you will
- Analyze schematics to troubleshoot circuits,
- Utilize test equipment to test and repair circuit board assemblies,
- Assist and support production in testing of PCAs.
- Vocational or technical training in electronics field
- Associate's degree, military electronics training, or vocational/technical degree in electronics field (preferred)
- 1 – 3 years related work experience
- IPC 610 certification within 90 days of employment
Job Skills required:
- Solder to IPC 610 standard
- Operate electronic test equipment including digital multi meter (DMM), oscilloscope, and other power supplies
- Troubleshooting, removal and replacing components
- Advanced level computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Work independently and in a team environment
Salary range $18-$25 plus differential and benefits.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please apply. It is easy, just upload your resume. Thank you!!