We are now hiring! Immediate opening for a Cost Engineer located in Logan, Utah. We manufacture PCB's, complex components, and electronic products for OEM's, military, and consumer products.
As the Cost Engineer, you will have the opportunity to coordinate, direct, and lead cost and quoting efforts to ensure optimum costing and coordination of projects and programs. Our goal is to ensure we exceed customer expectations and manufacturing requirements!
Essential Job Functions:
• Determine total production process input for labor quotes
• Develop cost element structures to capture all areas of costs
• Develop cost estimating relationships
• Execute performance monitoring and provide analysis
• Provide financial reporting and trending data
• Work with engineering groups to develop and/or revise manufacturing processes, procedure, work instructions.
• Labor quoting accuracy
• Quoting on time delivery
• Cost quoting turn time
Job Skills required:
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Working knowledge of engineering practices/procedures regarding electronic components
• Follow standard practices/procedures to develop solutions for simple engineering issues
• Able to prioritize work, multitask and think analytically
• Work independently and in a team environment
• Working knowledge of manufacturing principles including Six Sigma and Lean
• Good conflict resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronics or other related engineering field• 1 – 2 years’ experience in cost engineering, cost estimating (preferred)
• 2 – 4 years’ experience in engineering/manufacturing field. Preferably manufacturing or electrical
• Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office programs
• Functional knowledge of accounting, financial accounting (preferred)
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Please apply. It is easy, just upload your resume. We will call you immediately if management feels your education and experience is a fit.
Thank you for considering this opportunity!