Immediate opening. We purchase and sell used shipping containers for our customers. Demand for our containers continues to grow. Therefore, we have an immediate opening in Lehi, UT, for a Dispatcher - Operations Success Manager to schedule and manage the ground level delivery of our empty shipping containers, to their final US destination. Most of the movement will be in the mid-west and western states.
This is a fast paced position. To be successful, you will need to have a positive, outgoing, and customer service personality. It would be helpful if you had experience in logistics or the trucking industry, dispatching drivers, project management, and providing great customer service. We will consider some other product that requires scheduling, tracking, ensuring delivery and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will interact with customers to verify their freight container order is accurate, and then schedule, coordinate, and follow the movement of the container to its final destination. Your goal is to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
Customer satisfaction is critical. On an average day, this position requires dealing with time-sensitive issues for multiple customers, often at the same time. The issues may be customer delivery issues, refurbishment issues, or other issues. The Dispatcher - Operations Success Manager will have to work quickly, under stress, and in a time crunch to accurately resolve any issues that arise to ensure the containers get to the customer on time. Target salary is $40K. This position does not require managing in-house teams.
In this role, you will :
- Work with the customer to schedule empty cargo/shipping container delivery, track, handle updates, and complaints.
- Ensure orders are filled and delivered on time
- Work with trucking companies and and our stock yards to coordinate deliveries
Basic Job Duties:
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and texts from existing customers
- Call customers and trucking companies to arrange deliveries
- Arrange driver schedules for deliveries
- Notify customers of delivery arrangements
- Resolve problems quickly
- Perform new customer welcome calls
- 2 years experience in logistics, dispatching, freight brokerage, trucking, or logistics preferred
- Customer service experience -Positive Attitude
- Able to multitask and work under pressure – this is a fast-paced position
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Problem resolution skills
- Quality communication with customers and co-workers
- Able to handle high-stress situations and diffuse a customer
Apply by simply uploading your resume. If you meet the basic qualifications, we will call you immediately!! Thanks in advance for considering this opportunity.