Location: North Salt Lake. Immediate Opening. As the Driver/Warehouse Worker in this small, bulk chemical processing facility, you will be responsible for local deliveries, warehouse loading, unloading, and some basic process/production and maintenance functions. $18-20/hr, 8am - noon, M-F
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
- Must have CDL to operate forklift and to make local delivers as needed.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly inventory activities: cycle counts, load in/out data entry, load sheet verifications, shipping & receiving.
- Provide support of equipment or building maintenance, as needed such as cleaning a pump or changing a battery in a vehicle.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent
- Warehouse or dock experience of two to 5 years with a stable work history.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have valid Driver's license, CDL preferred.
- Forklift experience required.
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities
- Hours 8am - noon or 1pm.
Please apply. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.