Entry Level Manager needed for our small chemical manufacturing company in our Salt Lake City office/facility. We are looking for someone that is promote-able and interested in learning all aspects of the business. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience with at least two years of experience in technical sales and three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience should include tracking income and expenses, maintaining a budget to meet profit objectives, scheduling employees, maintaining inventory, resolving equipment or facility maintenance problems, and ensuring that quality, safety and timely deliveries are met. In addition, the successful candidate must have good customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction and to provide technical expertise on existing or new products.
Our business has not slowed due to COVID-19, but we have moved our hours of operation to 8am – 1pm, instead of 8am-5pm M-F. Face masks are required as a condition of employment.
- AS degree in business, science, finance or similar with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Three years of experience in a manufacturing environment including, tracking income and expenses, maintaining a budget to meet profit objectives, scheduling a small team of employees, maintaining inventory, resolving equipment or facility maintenance problems, and ensuring that quality, safety, and timely deliveries are met.
- Two years of technical sales experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction, and to provide technical expertise on existing or new products.
- Excellent customer service skills
Additional Skills for Success.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business dealings while exercising sound business discernment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adjust to frequent change
- Prior track record of achievement in a sales position in a business-to-business sales environment preferred
This is an immediate opening and we hope to begin interviewing no later than next week. Please submit your resume. We read every resume and will contact you if the hiring manager feels you meet the minimum requirements described. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.