Immediate opening. Assistant Manager with business ownership experience needed to run a small chemical manufacturing company in our Salt Lake City office/facility. We are looking for someone that is willing to learn chemical compounding and manage the specifics of this business. If there is interest, you may take ownership in the business. Salary is $36K/year.
Experience should include customer service, tracking income and expenses, maintaining a budget to meet profit objectives, scheduling employees, maintaining inventory, resolving equipment or facility maintenance problems, and ensuring that quality, safety and timely deliveries are met. In addition, the successful candidate must have good customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction and to provide technical expertise on existing or new products.
Due to COVID-19, we have moved our hours of operation to 8am – 1pm, instead of 8am-5pm M-F. Face masks are required as a condition of employment.
- AS degree preferred with the ability to calculate profit margins, number of hours it takes an employee to complete a job, etc..
- Three years of experience in a business management role including, tracking income and expenses, maintaining a budget to meet profit objectives, scheduling a small team of employees, maintaining inventory, resolving equipment or facility maintenance problems, and ensuring that quality, safety, and timely deliveries are met.
- Exceptional customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction, and to provide technical expertise on existing or new products.
Additional Skills for Success.
- Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adjust to frequent changes.
This is an immediate opening. Please submit your resume. We read every resume and will contact you if the hiring manager feels you meet the minimum requirements described. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.