Great opportunity for a Quality Inspector in medical device manufacturing in Salt Lake City. We manufacture custom finished medical devices providing silicone, rubber and thermoplastic components for a broad array of medical applications. As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for visual inspection, measurement, and functional testing of components and finished assemblies, along with performing other inspection activities needed for process validations. The Quality Inspector documents non-conformance items when defects are identified and assists in investigations as needed, while complying with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to use common gauges and measurement instruments such as calipers, micrometers, vision systems, pin gauges, etc.
- Ability to follow controlled quality document instructions when performing tasks.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of the application of sampling techniques.
- Knowledge of good documentation practices in a regulated environment.
- Ability to apply basic quality tools for problem solving and improvement.
- Ability to apply a high level of attention to detail and able to work independently or as a team.
- 2 years experience performing inspections in a medical device manufacturing environment or equivalent
- QA Inspector 1 year (preferred)
- High School Diploma
- Experience with MS Office
This is a full time position with full health, dental, vision, PTO, etc. benefits. This is a Monday to Friday, 8 hour shift. Flexan has a detail-oriented result-focused culture. Flexan is competitive and people oriented, centered around supportive and fairness focused values.
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity. We read every resume and will call you as soon as possible if management feels your skills match our job requirements. We hope to interview and fill this position very quickly.