The Assembler will perform assembly tasks while meeting productivity requirements and maintaining high product quality. This will include using a variety of tools to assemble and/or package products while performing a visual inspection of each part. The Assembler will be responsible for providing accurate and legible documentation of the assembly process and must understand and follow quality procedures every time. It is the employee's responsibility to ask questions if they are not 100% clear on procedures. (*Always remember these procedures are in place to ensure the safety of the patients who these medical devices are used on.) The Assembler will be working in a cleanroom and must follow all guidelines and rules for working in a cleanroom environment. This includes following the gowning procedure, covering hair in a hairnet and wearing personal protective equipment as appropriate.
Located at 4752 W. California Ave Salt Lake City, UT Flexan is a trusted global manufacturer of custom finished medical devices providing silicone, rubber and thermoplastic components for a broad array of medical applications.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
- Ability to understand and follow a set of clear oral and/or written procedures without deviation.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and supervisors/management.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- 1 year manufacturing experience
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity. We read every resume and will call you as soon as possible if management feels your skills match our job requirements. We hope to interview and fill this position very quickly.