Electronic Test Technician needed for testing and trouble-shooting our advanced radar electronic systems and subsystem products. Products are for military applications. Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and installs a wide variety of electronic equipment for electronic warfare and radar products. May assist in the development of procedures. Observes, and reports test data; and when appropriate makes necessary minor repairs to equipment. Utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. May include configuration/data management.
Competitive salary and benefits. We will assist in relocation.
• At least 2 years of experience in electronics testing or assembly.
• Ability to work directly from approved procedures, schematics, and verbal instructions
• Ability to isolate problems between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test and resolve as necessary
• Effectively communicate technical issues
• Ability to interpret test data to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed
• Must work well in a team environment
• Candidate must be experienced in the use of computers and software applications (both desktop and technical).
• Position requires lifting up to 25lbs
• Must be able to obtain and maintain DOD Secret Clearance
• Candidate must be willing to work any shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
• Direct experience with Electronic Warfare (EW), Radar System and subsystem (Transmitter, Receiver, Antenna, Signal/Data Processor, Power Supply, etc.).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing/production test environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level and effectively identify failure trends
• Select appropriate test equipment and configure it based on test specifications
Associates Degree in Electronics Technology and a minimum of 2 years electronics or equivalent military training/experience.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
WE are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status