We are seeking a hands-on, senior-level engineer to work on all phases of space flight programs with an emphasis on thermal design, analysis, and testing state-of-the-art instruments. The selected candidate will act as the mechanical project lead for concept and requirement development, proposal development, mechanical design, thermal analysis, fabrication support, thermal vacuum testing, and field support. Based on current program needs, we are looking for someone to take on thermal and structural project lead duties and to perform the related analysis in the near term.
- BS in mechanical engineering
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design and analysis tools (Solid Edge for solid modeling; Thermal Desktop for thermal analysis; NASTRAN for structural analysis, FEMAP for pre- and post-processing)
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance
- Must be a US citizen
- MS in mechanical engineering
- Experience in both thermal and structural fields
Location, Logan, UT. We offer great benefits and company contribution of 14.2% of annual gross earnings for retirement for exempt staff and discounted tuition of 50% for employees and dependents.